Who We Are
The HABITAT Exteriors and interiors aims at creating environment friendly, functional and affordable houses in and around Palakkad District. We also promote contemporary structures without sacrificing on the functional and aesthetical values suitable for the environment.
We, at Habitat believe in creating the right and desirable little environment that one feels happiest in. What started out as a humble beginning, the passion of the professionals who put their all into achieving that own aim lead them to gain fame in the then small town and beyond.
With more than 25 years’ experience of catering to the housing needs of Palakkad flawlessly, we could stamp ourselves as one of the most prestigious organisations in the field of Civil engineering consultancy, Property valuation, Interior design and Villas and Multi Storeyed project execution in Palakkad District and has now grown into one of the leading construction consultants of the district.
Established in the year 1989, HABITAT Exteriors & Interiors has now successfully completed around 1000 cost effective houses with exposed brick work, luxury villas, multi-storeyed commercial buildings, apartment buildings with roof top swimming pool and multilevel parking, the first of their kind in Palakkad.
The TEAM is active in the field of property valuation and in the panel of several Nationalised and Scheduled banks and other organisations.
- 1989 - Established as the Northern Zonal Office of Habitat Technologies group in its inception year, under the leadership of Er.D.Ajith, who was the project manager of Nirmithi Kendra, Palakkad (also established in the year 1989). The office was first housed behind Victoria College, Palakkad.
- 1992 - Er. Raji joined Habitat, and took over as the Technical head. The office shifted to its new premises on Town Hall road.
- 1995 - Er. Ajith resigned from the full time post of Project Manager of Nirmithi Kendra and continued as the only non- government member of the Governing Board. He joined as the partner of Habitat along with Er.Raji
- 2000 - The office became fully computerized. The same year it shifted office near to Lakshmi Nursing Home.
- 2007 - gThe engineer couple joined with other directors and established Bhadram Properties India Private Limited.
- 2010 - Moved to their current and own premises at Manappullikavu.
- 2015 - Architect Malavika joined the firm as a consultant.
To curb the unscientific use of natural resources by developing and promoting alternate technology as the ‘go to’ word to cater to all types of needs.
A design consortium, consisting of an enthusiastic group of civil engineers, architects and interior designers striving to provide an affordable and comprehensive solution in construction.